3.25.2009

Good Day!

I feel great today! Even the depressing weather can't put me down. I took my dog on a hike in the canyon yesterday. It was beautiful! The snow was everywhere and so high that most of the signs you see in the summer were completely covered up. Whistler had a blast!So did I. There is something really peaceful and nice about walking around in the canyon listening to good tunes.

Whistler kept diving into the snow it made me laugh every time she did it.
I find that there are so many things in life to be happy about and I love it! I have to brag for a minute, I have the BEST friends in this world. They never fail to amaze me and make me feel so grateful for them! Thanks! Thanks for always being there and reminding me that life is great!

2 comments:

Steph said...

it sounds like you are doing well! i am so happy for you! call me sometime, and we will do something...

Megan Zurcher said...

I love your dog! He's beautiful. Which canyon did you go up?