3.30.2009

I Need Help

I never make resolutions at the beginning of the year, I usually wait till few months after. This month I've decided that I'm going to get back into reading this year. I used to love reading and college ruined that. Now that I have some free time I began to read little books here and there. I need help! If you have a book you like/love and want to share let me know. I promise I'll read it at some point and let you know what I think about it. So go ahead and recommend with a comment. Thanks!

8 comments:

UtahHarasser said...

Three Cups of Tea by David Mortensen (i think) it's fantastic. The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini also completely amazing in my opinion. When Crickets Cry by Charles Martin. Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close by Jonathan Safran. Just to name a few, but these are the ones I've loved as of late!!

Unknown said...

sorry girl i was accidentally logged in as someone else, that was me that made the previous comment!!

Marianna said...

haha! Thanks! I did read Kite Runner and I LOVED it! I might read it again because it was good. Thanks girl!

Erica said...

Okay, so the books I read aren't anything super deap... but I LOVED The Wednesday Letters & The Last Lecture

Steph said...

hunger games. i couldn't put it down...

Megan Zurcher said...

Anything by Jodi Picoult. "My Sister's Keeper" or "Plain Turth" are a good place to start. Did you just want modern reads? I have a whole list of classics I love.

Melissa Stringham said...

I have recently read these books which I really enjoyed:
These Is My Words (Your mom has this one, it is great)
Plain Truth by Jodi Picoult (anything by her is usually great)

An old favorite is:
Bel Canto

Good lucK!

Kylee Jane said...

the original Peter Pan:D