3.23.2009

I'm making my way back to blogging. So far this year has brought many changes into my life. I don't think anyone really likes change, I don't like change. In the last months I've discovered what kind of person I am and how much I'm grateful for amazing friends and family.

It's snowing outside and soothing tunes on my player take my mind to my warm trip to Moab. This was my first time going there and I loved it. I spent time climbing rocks, sitting around camp fire, meeting new people, laughing a lot, talking about skin walkers (I don't think they are real but they scare me), sleeping under the stars, being free, and realizing how great this life really is. This spring/ summer will be filled of adventures and I'm so excited!
My friend Price has been teaching me how to climb and he is very proud of me for climbing the Owl Rock for the first outdoor climb. Here are some pictures from the trip:
Balance rock.Newspaper rock.
Repelling from Owl rock after climbing it.
Price and I after the climb. This was a great trip and this year will be filled with many other fantastic trips. This spring/summer will be filled with magic.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marianna,

We are glad you are back. We missed you...

Love you!

Unknown said...

How fun! Like the new blog! Come check out mine chica!

Jessica said...

Looks like you had a great time in Moab! I've always wanted to go...maybe this summer! Love the new blog!

Megan Zurcher said...

Glad to see you're back. I've always enjoyed reading your posts. I've never been to Moab. It looks so nice and warm.

Unknown said...

I love the pictures. It looks so WARM!!! I'm glad your back to blogging.