3.24.2009

This Looks Like Fun

The first FIVE people to respond to this post will get something, handmade or homemade, from me! However there are some restrictions and limitations:

1- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make.
2- What I create will be just for you.
3- It will be done sometime within a year from now.
4- You have no clue what it's going to be
5-I have to know you so that I can customize the gift!

The catch is if you choose to do this, you must post this on your blog and be ready to make something for five people too. This will be fun! When you receive the fabulous item I make you, you must post a picture of it on your blog!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

count me in!!

Kimberly said...

Oh this sounds fun! Gives me something special and productive to do!
Love you buddy!

Kendra said...

This sounds like fun. Count me in!