11.11.2012

September, According To My Phone

September was full family time. We got to spend a lot of time with our families. Farmers came into town to spend Labor day with us. Our sweet aunt Linda passed away from a long battle with cancer. Her funeral reminded all of us of what a loving and fun person she was. She will be greatly missed. 
We also celebrated my 27th birthday. I felt like we celebrated the entire month. Brandon and I had so much fun! Here are some pictures of what we have done from my phone:
 We went out for some delicious Red Mango to celebrate my birthday.
 Brandon has out done himself and surprised me with wedding bands for my wedding ring.
 We made yummy crapes.
 Went out to dinner
 And I tried Pho for the first time. It was pretty good.
I met my new darling niece. She is absolutely beautiful!
Steve and Jane 
We finally tried out One Band Diner. It was tasty.

September was a great month. Brandon and I love being with our families. They are always such a good company. October overview coming soon. 

No comments: