11.13.2012

October, According To Brandon's Phone

 I think everyone can agree with me that Fall was absolutely stunning this year.  It's a but sad that I don't have a single picture of it. Oh well there is always next year.
 
Brandon and I enjoy trying new restaurants/ diners/ eateries. Sometimes they are great and sometimes not so much. We are not picky eaters, so this is kind of fun for us and we don't get sick of eating at same places. This month we gave Dickeys a try. It's little BBQ joint. It was not too bad. Best part is you got to serve yourself an ice cream cone. I love ice cream so I was sold. Oh and they also have a huge pickle jar you can take a pickle from. I helped myself to some ice cream, but passed on the pickle jar. Maybe another day when I'm feeling extra brave.
 Halloween was fun! Everyone at my work dressed up! I rocked my "Where's Waldo" costume. Later that evening we had a party to go to and I put together a last minute costume of "Rosie The Riveter". Brandon was a robber. He wanted to make sure my costume was perfect, that included taking me to a store and buying me a bright red lipstick.
 Brandon's mission friends came to visit us. Jeff, Carly, and sweet little Sammy. We had a blast exploring Salt Lake!
 We visited downtown, City Creek, Conference Center, and got to do a lot of tours that Brandon and I haven't done in ages.
 We drove up the Little Cottonwood Canyon and saw the area where granite for the temple was taken. Jeff and Carly though it was the neatest place.
 We finished off their visit by visiting the Salt Lake Temple. We will miss they for sure and their sweet little family.
Brandon never ceases to amaze me. He is the best at little surprises! This is what I came home to one day. What a great way to end the evening after a long day of work.

No comments: