12.05.2010

Give Thanks

I love Thanksgiving! It's the holiday that makes me realize how much I have to be grateful for. I have incredible roommates! They are so fun and they always make me laugh to the point where all 3 of us cry uncontrollably. We have a lot of fun together. We all love going to The Chocolate, a desert cafe. I'm grateful for the incredible hazelnut hot chocolate they make.
I'm grateful that my roommates will order mint and spice hot chocolate so we could all share.
The Cazookie! Best desert ever. I'm grateful for the first bite....
.....and the last!
I'm grateful for these people! Ryan is the greatest! He is funny and so kind! He has a sweet heart and he always makes sure everyone is happy. Jaclyn! I don't know where to begin! She is my roomie! She is my buddy who stays up late and listens to me while I rant about everything and anything. She sits by me at church, makes Jones soda run with me. She is beautiful, kind, sweet, compassionate, and just all around amazing. I'm so grateful for her in my life and I'm so grateful she has become one of my closest friends. Brandon- I love him with all my heart and I'm so grateful for him. He is always there to pick me up and cheer me up. He is always taking care of me, helping me, laughing with me, and so much more. He is my best friend! I'm so grateful I met him, I'm so grateful he picked me up, dusted me off and showed me how good life is. I'm grateful for the blessing he is in my life!
I'm grateful for Noodles & Co. and their yummy pesto pasta!
I"m grateful for Christmas and my Savior Jesus Christ.
I'm grateful for being able to spend time with those I love.
I"m grateful for my friends and how purely goofy they are!
I'm grateful for delicious food!
I give thanks for all and many blessings in my life! I am truly blessed! I am blessed with trials that make me rely on my Savior, my family and my friends! I'm grateful for a new look on life and its beauty. I am grateful for my testimony and the truth of the gospel. I am grateful for always knowing that no matter what happens in my life things will always turn out ok and even better than before! I'm grateful for this life I have been given and everything it comes with. I am grateful!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

You're amazing and I love you!