2.22.2010

My New Favorites

You guys! I've found some new favorites these last few months! First of all I've always wanted to go to a roller derby, so when this movie came out I had to see it. Plus I think Ellen Page is pretty talented. "Whip It" is now on my list of favorite movies! I laughed a lot and they got a great cast! If you are bored one night, rent it!I've also been reading more and last month I finished "Dear John". It was really cute and sappy (what else would you expect from the guy who wrote the "Notebook"?!), but I liked it. Now I have a dilemma: so see the movie or not to see the movie. I think I might wait till red box!
Feel free to share your favorite movies/ books if you'd like. Maybe I'll check them out and let you know what I think.

1 comment:

Elise said...

I thought Lovely Bones would be a favorite, but eh. I am having that dilemma as well. Do I see the movie, or wait...? Who knows, it might not even be in theaters still.

But I want to go rent that ellen page one! yay!