2.11.2010

Hawaiian Christmas

Ok, so I might be just a little bit behind on blogging. It's okay! I've got lots of pictures!
My parents decided it was time for all of us to spend some time together, what a better way to do that then take us to a small island! Being the awesome parents they are, they took all of us (minus San who is on a mission) to Kauai. It was so much fun to be with everyone! I loved being with family and especially cute little baby Hannah! She gets cutter every second! Here are few pictures form the trip.
We went of few drives through the island and found a beautiful beach and a cave!
Messing around in the cave!
We went on some amazing hikes! Our house was located in the little bay behind us.
Our family Christmas/ New Years card!
Hannah is so cute!
Hiked up to a waterfall and a rope swing! I jumped off both! It was awesome!
We also went to few farmers market and my dad found me a Tarzan and his brother. I had to leave them on the island!
We even had a little fire on the beach at night! It was so good to be with my family! They are incredible!
Stephen showed all of us how surfing is done!
I went on a scooter ride around the island with my dad and brothers!
We went swimming on this beach! It was so beautiful! My dad took this picture! He is an awesome photographer!
Cute Sarah and I.
Trying a new fruit at farmers market. I was a little scared, but it turned out to be pretty yummy!
They had avocados bigger than my foot! Oh they were so tasty!
Sarah and I tried a coconut! It was good.
Chocolate covered bananas! So good! I've never eaten so much delicious and fresh food!
Stephen didn't want to leave, so he hid from us in the bushes.
Thank you family for an awesome trip! It was so good to be with all of you!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a fun way to spend Christmas!