11.06.2009

Weddings!

I love wedding! I mean which girl doesn't, right?! Two of my close friends got married and I had the change to attend the sealing and remember how awesome the Temple is.
Jordan got married at the end of September and she looked stunning! She has a vintage dress and she looked amazing in it! Congrats Jordan and Brant!

Great friends since Junior High: Me, Jordi, and Kiley
Jordan had a beautiful reception at the historical library in Provo. Their photographer did an awesome job with their pictures.
My friend Gris got married in October. Kevin and Gris had a luncheon and the reception at Joseph Smith building. Congrats you two! I love you both!
Kevin is a funny guy, this pictures shows it perfectly!

I love my friends and I'm so blessed to have been a part of their weddings! Thank you guys and Congrats!

No comments: