10.02.2009

Where Did The Summer Go?!

Alright people, I know I'm a total slacker! I've been tempted to delete the blog because I'm too busy having fun and partially too lazy to update it. Crazy thinking! Here is my attempt to catch you guys up on what has been happening in my life. Be ready this is a long one!
In August there were few wedding to attend, one of them was Chris and Brit's wedding! They are some of the sweetest people I've met! Their wedding was beautiful and so fun!
I've discovered the best park to spend my lunch hour. I've had few pic-nics there too. This tree is by far my favorite! It's so beautiful!
I've spent a lot of time listening to some of the best jam cessions in Provo! Meet Coco! In this picture he has some sweet dreads going, they got shaved off the very next day.
Brandon doing his thing on the trumpet!
My family also ventured to another Jackson trip! This is the best place on earth, I love it! It's like a mini heaven on earth! My beautiful sister Sarah and sweetest little niece Hannah. Love them both!
A lot of fun things happened on this trip. One of them was Thom water skiing with a moose. If you look closer you will see a moose! He was swimming to an island and we just happened to be boating by it. I was really funny, the moose was ok and made it just fine to his island.
Brandon showed us his slalom skills! Seriously look at this place! It's gorgeous.
There were few stormy days.
I was sad to leave but there is always next year!
My friends and I attended few fun concerts at the Gallivan. JJ's friends Tanya came with us. She is a russian girl and we had so much fun chatting in russian! I miss it.
Went up to snowbird with my family. Brandon and I went hiking.
For 4th of July we went to Colorado and I saw the best fireworks! We were seriously right under them. It was a blast!
I'm sad summer is already gone! It went by way too fast, but I guess that is what happens when you are having fun! Thanks everyone!

No comments: