10.02.2009

24!

I know two blogs in a row! Go me! September came and so did my birthday! I turned 24 and boy was it a fun day! My friend Kiley and I have been talking about doing a movie in my back yard for few month, but something was always happening so we never set a night. Finally we decided to do it the weekend before Labor day. We got a projector from my awesome buddies Mike and Kim! Got lots of yummy food, I got put in charge of bbq'-ing. I must admit I'm pretty darn good at it! Brandon brought sound equipment so we had some great music playing while we were enjoying our hamburgers and hot dogs. Jesse happened to be in town and he came and took a lot of fun pictures.
We had a little too much fun on the tramp:






My cute dog Whistler.
Before we all got settled to watch a movie under stars my awesome friends surprised me with a birthday cake!I loved it! I felt like a little kid! Thank you guys! It was fantastic!
Making a wish.
Thanks everyone for making my birthday extra fun! I love you all!

1 comment:

Melissa and Luke said...

Hey Marianna, Happy Birthday. It looks like you are doing well. I am so glad. I have been thinking about you. Good to know I can see what you are up to through your blog. Take Care.