6.02.2013

Brandon's Birthday Week!

 My handsome husband celebrated his birthday on the 29th. We have a little tradition for birthdays: Birthday Week! A week full of daily celebrations, here are some of the things we did this year:

* Frankie and I went to cheer Brandon on at his softball game. Afterwards we headed to Dairy Queen.
 * We went out mini golfing with Mark, Jaclyn, David, and Kelsey. It was Mark's birthday and we had a really fun time. I even got a hole in one!
He is so handsome!
 * Celebrated with my family. I made Tres Leche cake per Brandon's request!
  Blowing out the candles!
 Bradley and his sweet uncle, they are the best of buds!
* Went out to one of our favorite places: Happy Sumo, and stuffed our bellies with delicious sushi!
 *Went on a beautiful hike in Provo Canyon with friends and our pups.
 Frankie and Buckley tired themselves out!
Frankie
 Made a new friend while hanging out by the creek.
 *I took Brandon to a RSL game! We got to see three goals and a fantastic win for the home team!
 It was such a wonderful night!
 It was fun to celebrate Brandon all week! He is such a wonderful man and I am so grateful to have him in my life! I am so blessed to be his wife! He is kind, patient, loving, sweet, and he always takes the best care of me! I am the luckiest gal! He is my everything and I love him more than I can express! Thanks for being mine! I love you!

No comments: