3.12.2013

And All The Lights Are Changing Red To Green

 Hello 2013! Aren't you so sweet and sparkly clean! Just like most people at the beginning of the year, I make resolutions. Sometimes I start early and make my resolutions on my birthday, but not this year! One of the things I wanted to do this year is to keep fostering puppies from Furburbia. This is something both Brandon and I love to do. 

I decided to jump on my resolution early and went to Furburbia after work on a Thursday, early January. They had 6 puppies and none of them had a home for the night, so I took one home. She was so sweet and cuddly. Brandon and I both fell in love with her, but we both knew she was going back to Furburbia. Friday morning I left for work and Brandon was going to take puppy back later in the day. Yeah...... that didn't happen. I came home and Brandon gave me a big hug, while he was hugging me I herd little yelps/ whimpers coming from our back room. I just started crying like a little child and ran to the room where a puppy was more than happy to see me! Brandon told me we could keep her! I was beyond thrilled!!!! My husband got me a puppy!!!

Meet Frankie! She is a little ball of love and sweetness! She is such a good dog and has learned lots of fun tricks.
 First week home. She was so tiny!
 Snuggling with Whistler on her super comfortable bed.
 Getting some Noodles & Co. on a date night.
 First time getting groomed. She gave non stop licks to this sweet lady.
 We are loving this new little family member! She is a beauty! Thank you Brandon for getting me a dog!

No comments: