3.11.2012

Spontaneity

Do you ever get an idea in your head and you just have to do it!? Brandon and I have those moments a lot. I love them, simply because they make our days interesting. Sometimes Brandon has to make cookies in the late evening, I love that because then I have yummy cookies for a treat next day. I sometimes decide to craft at 11 pm the night before I have to be up at 5 am. Silly, I know, but sometimes you just gotta do it.

Last night Brandon and I went out on a date. It was wonderful little break from our stuffy schedule. After great dinner we went to get a red box, and while we were at the store we did some shopping. I got a great idea! I told it to Brandon and he supported it, so I did it!
 Before:
 Add some of this:
After:
Spontaneity paid off. I love it and so does the man of the house!

1 comment:

Michelle Glauser said...

Cute hair! And cute blog! I'm such a fan of blogs and I don't know what I'd do without my own blog.