4.15.2011

Hello Mister

Brandon and I had so much fun today. I had the day off work! That is always a sweet thing! We had lots of errands to run, a long to-do list to complete. We spent the whole day with each other running around town getting wedding things done. Brandon will be traveling with Young Ambassadors for 30 days, so we have a lot of things on our list that need to be done before he leaves. One of the highlights of today was taking our engagement pictures! It was so fun! Brandon and I couldn't stop laughing. Our photographer was awesome! We got to see few pictures he took and I can't wait to see the rest! Also our incredibly talented friend Drew designed our wedding invitations and they are out of this world awesome! I get to address those babies while Brandon is gone, it will be good to keep me busy while he is gone. 92 more days!!!!

We were looking at cake toppers and came across these little guys. They are kind of cute.

No comments: