1.01.2011

See ya 2010!

My dear friend, 2010,
You were better than 2009! You were full of surprises, birthdays, cherished old friends and dear new ones. You kept me on my toes that is for sure. I've never worked harder, loved so fully, taken so many leaps of faith, and welcomed everything good into my life. My heart if full of gratitude for the wonderful year you were. Just like I said with year 2009: "I am a better person!". This year my family grew closer, said goodbye for two years to my baby brother Stephen, got a new nephew in march, went on amazing road trips with even more amazing friends, moved out to Provo, cooked more, baked more, laughed so hard with friends that tears ran down my face, learned to forgive, welcomed new friends into my life, had more dinners with my friends (every single week!!!), attended weddings and baby showers, fell even more in love with my niece, grew even stronger in the gospel, held patients hands, helped out a stranger, spend time with my Russian friends, Mona rope swing, got another nephew in December, spent Christmas away from my family and spent it with my best friend and his family, the list goes on. 2010 you were fun! I've never been happier! I love where my life is, I wouldn't change a thing. I am so grateful for my family, who are always there to love and laugh with me. I'm grateful for my friends who are always near. I'm grateful for the love I have in my life. I'm grateful for the gospel in my life, the true miracles and blessings it brings into my life. I am grateful for my Savior Jesus Christ and all that he has done for me. I am truly blessed and I am grateful for that! Year 2011, I know you will be an amazing year! Bring it on!*This was taken a year ago Christmas. I love this picture of my family!

No comments: