3.29.2010

Cross That Off My List

On Saturday I got to cross something off my Bucket List! I finally attended Holi Festival of Colours. It is an Indian celebration of Spring and other interesting little things. We got together with friends, dressed in white t shirts (Brandon and I made a little stop at DI) and headed out to the festival. There were so many people there! Seriously! It was so much fun. Lots of music and people, and the best part colored chalk! We got there just in time before they started to toss the chalk and we got our nice white shirts and clean faces smothered with all sorts of colors! People toss the powdered chalk in the air and at people, it gets everywhere! I had to cover my nose in order to breath. Once the colored dust settled this is what was left:
Everyone was covered in color!
Being silly! I washed my hair 4 times after that to get all that chalk out, it was so worth the fun!
Jaclyn and Brad! Love them!
Monkeying around before going home.
I was having so much fun I didn't want to go home, so Brandon carried me away.

No comments: