12.26.2009

I Can't Stop Laughing

I'm giggling under my breath as I'm typing. You'll see why in a moment. First of all I hope everyone of you had a Merry Christmas. I got to spend it with my family in Hawaii. It's been a beautiful day filled with fun adventures. I will post pictures when I get home. Speaking of going home, I really don't want to leave. The thought of getting off the plain into a freezing Utah weather makes me really sad, but thanks to my awesome guy and his siblings I have something to look forward to. I will see these happy faces and they will make me laugh without a doubt! This is what I received in my inbox today and I'm still giggling because I think they are hilarious!!! Enjoy!

2 comments:

kaylinannette said...

bahahaaa.... love it!

Kimberly said...

That is so great! I'm so glad you have Brandon to make you smile :)