7.17.2009

Oh wait! Its Friday!

Yes it's 1:43 am and its friday! Why am I awake, you ask? Well it's simple really. It all began about a month ago, my laptop decided it had enough and is now throwing a tantrum. I can't get anything to work: pictures wont show up, music wont play, and for the past hour I've been trying to figure out the cure for my trusty lappy.
On the bright side:
-Its friday and I get to sleep in and go to Lagoon!!! It's what fun is!!
-I have a ton of pictures on my camera that are waiting to be seen. (gotta fix lappy and I'll show them off)

P.S. I have lots to blog about! You will just have to wait a little bit!
** here's a little snapshot from my Cali trip, more to come soon **

1 comment:

Steph said...

hey, dan fixes laptops. if you want him to look at yours, give me a call and i will hook you up.


801-558-7512

or email me at nielsonlauritzen(at)gmail(dot)com