4.02.2009

I'm sure glad today is over. Tomorrow is a new day and a beginning of a new journey, I'm looking forward to that. I was looking through some of my pictures and many of them made me smile. Here are few of my favorites, enjoy!

*This picture was taken in Hawaii at night time (duh!). My brothers and I walked out little further into the water and we didn't see the huge waives coming. It was so much fun!*I love sunsets. There is something very peaceful about them. What a great way to say goodbye to a day.
*Halloween with Keiko is always too much fun. This night was epic!
*New York. I love that city! Jack and I look like total nerds in this picture and it cracks me up every time I see it.
*Jackson Lake is my heaven on earth. I love this place! It has the best sunsets next to Hawaii.
*Jackson Lake, Sarah and I messing around in the water.
*North Carolina. Thom and I are both sunned out. The thing that makes me laugh is my bendy arm. Most of my friends tease me about my gross bendy arm and I usually ignore them, but this picture kind of grosses me out (and makes me laugh).

4 comments:

Megan Zurcher said...

Are these all pictures from the past year? You've gone to so many places!

Marianna said...

these are from the past few years. i just like these photos they made me laugh.

Kimberly said...

That sunset picture is beautiful! I'm with you...what a perfect way to say goodbye to the day!

Adrienne said...

Hey we have a blog too! I'm going to add yours to my "friends with blogs list." :) www.acmthoughts.blogspot.com